Thursday, July 17, 2014

London Part II

I decided that I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures, otherwise I will never get to any other subject than London on this blog. 

Borough Market










Borough Market was one of my favorite places in London because, well, I love food. Borough is one of the world's largest outdoor fresh food markets. Vendors from all over the world come and sell their produce/pastries/meat. I loved the fruit. And the desserts. There were all varieties of oils and vinegars to dip bites of bread in, giant grilled cheese sandwiches, fresh juices, ostrich burgers, and every pastry imaginable. I tried baklava for the first time at Borough. The almond baklava was my favorite. 



Happy Spring tulips and a red bus.


One of the best things about my adventure in London was meeting this girl, Kristen. In fact, I believe that meeting her was one of the primary purposes of my trip. God knows what he's doing. Our friendship--which began in London and is still precious and dear to me today--is evidence to me that He is aware and guides us through our lives and puts certain people in our path for very specific, special reasons. 


Emirates Stadium


McKenna and me, reppin' our new Coldplay t-shirts


Let's just say we were on the front row


Everyone at the concert got a wrist band that was connected to a frequency in the arena. When it got dark, the wrist bands lit up and they would blink in sync with the guitars/drums/singing. It was the coolest thing.








My favorites were Paradise, Viva La Vida, Princess of China, Charlie Brown, and Fix You. 


The fireworks, the energy, the music, the lights and stage, the wristbands--all fusing together to produce one of the best nights of my life.

Some of the more well-known beauties in London






[Mackenzie Calder, Kristen Nelson, Me, Trent Leinenbach]


No comments:

Post a Comment