Wednesday, July 16, 2014

London Part I

Spring Term 2012

I went to London on a Study Abroad through BYU in 2012. I'm not exaggerating when I say it was one of the happiest times of my life. The streets, the rain, the classic architecture, the history and tradition and royalty and beauty and diversity and pure joy are all woven into my soul. I made Jason promise me that he would take me back someday. I can't wait. 

I'm going to let photos do most of the talking, with occasional commentary when my very favorite photos/sites come up.

St. Paul's Cathedral. One of my fondest memories of London.




View from the top of the dome




The Gherkin (the rocket ship/egg-shaped glass building)


The London Eye


I couldn't help but sing, 'feed the birds, tuppence a bag' while I was walking up the front steps (early each day on the steps on St. Paul, the little old bird woman comes). Brought back so many memories from my childhood, watching Mary Poppins. 



Til next time, St. Paul's. 








No comments:

Post a Comment