Welcome to my blog.
I'm trying something new and kind of walking out on the edge. I don't write beautifully and poetically. I don't take impressive pictures. But I want to record our lives so our children and grandchildren know what mom and dad or grandpa and grandma Brase were like when they were in their prime.
So this is my effort to keep a journal of sorts. To document our lives--the times of joy as well as times of hardship.
The name of this blog comes from my own strivings to choose joy and love every day over fear, doubt, sadness, self-pity, or whatever variety of negativity might be tugging at me. Obviously I'm not perfect at this, but I hope that this blog (and its name) will be a reminder at least.
Warning: I have a lot of catching up to do before I write about the happenings of our current life here in Kansas City. So, be patient with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment