I love when my mom comes to visit. We're busy and we get a lot done, but it is so fun to have her around. She and Halley came to Nebraska for a track recruiting trip at the beginning of March, so Jason and I drove to Lincoln to see them and then my mom drove back to KC with us and spent a few days here.
We went to IKEA (best place ever)
And got some treasures (shelf for kitchen appliances)
filing cabinet
cute green ikea plant
entry rug from target
loaded up our bikes and rode around Shawnee Mission Park
We were sad to see her go, but were so grateful she came.
Then the next day it was beautiful again, so Jason and I went back to Shawnee Mission Park and rode our bikes again. The sunshine in March was a balm to my soul after a long, cold, dark, harsh winter.





Kate, I just love reading your blog! Sam and I have that same decorative bike and plant on our bookshelf : ) Also can I just say how much I love your green door? So glad you got to spend time with your mom!
ReplyDelete